jeudi 24 décembre 2009

It's Time to Wake Up !!!

Écrit le jeudi 24 décembre 2009 by Unknown


Australia already feel like a long time dream, here the ambience is different.
The arrival in Kuala was warm and humid ... very hot.

I left the airport to go to a guesthouse recommended by a friend. Complete, the area is busy of people with life despite the late hour ... I found a room in the guesthouse next door, I will change the next morning for the Anjung Guesthouse cheaper. The next day I meet French thanks to Rush (one of the guys from the guesthouse) ... the world is small, it is actually a friend Remi ...

I'm leaving tomorrow to Penang, 5hours of bus to arrive on the island in the North West of Malaysia. I used to sleep at the Banana Guesthouse ... I come over to ask me the next day I go on an island a little further north (on the advice of Rush). 
 
 
Langkawi is one of the major beach destinations in Malaysia. Despite the explosion of hotel infrastructure of 80 years, the island retains beautiful landscapes, including large tracts of rice paddies, beautiful jungle and pleasant beaches. Like most countries, it blends a culturally diverse Malay, Indian and Chinese. The emblem of the island is an eagle, found in large numbers particularly in the mangrove. The roads are dotted with small monkeys applicants for food! The island has 28 000 inhabitants, but most are located outside the capital, Kuah.
 
   
So I installed in a village further west ... then, after the stress of transportation, I am pleased with Ayurvedic massage for an hour and a half .... arghh it's good. And then after ca, nap until the evening to go eat at restaurant and then redormir (I get the gap with Australia).
  
The next day I rented a Motorbike (scooter improved especially speed) and I explore the island, mountains, beaches, mangroves, villages ... short, that's good for two days ... and once again people are really adorable.
 
Before returning to Penang, I decided to relax after the stress of the beach, the mountains and long nights ... This time I turn around, finger pointing, I came upon "foot massage points with accu-pressure".
       

It sounds good and much more ... That's it that I am ready to Penang. Arrived in Penang, I returned to the guesthouse where I had spent a night I rented a "motorbike" for two days ...
  

I discovered a new island, new mountains, new beaches, I am a national park, a butterfly garden, temples. That evening, I'll do my Christmas shopping at the Night Bazaar ... Argghh I restress and unsuccessful ... oki this time it will foot massage, accu-pressure and massage of the skull. I can go shopping alone ;-)


  
e return to Kuala be reached by bus, I returned to Anjung Guesthouse ... I spent two days visiting Kuala time under a heavy ... 13 evening, I went to the airport to fly to Paris.
      



  
I arrived in Paris the next morning after a long night of 14heures. Arghhhh, get cold in this country ... it is -2 ° c, so I resume the habits of the sweater, jacket, scarf, it's fine, I agree with my friend Maxime to leave him my business and I am going to visit Paris.
 



Unfortunately, the museums were on strike. That evening I joined Maxim and its collocations and I collapse from exhaustion. The next day I take the TGV and arrived at Vannes. I have 15 days to get my brain landed before resuming work.


So the end of this journey, thank you to everyone who attended!


Waiting to see you again,


Merry Xmas to all!


And thank you,


Paz 

Rien à l'horizon pour "It's Time to Wake Up !!!"